Sunday, September 13, 2009

My life so far...

So I am new to the whole blogging thing. I guess I really don't care if anyone follows what I write it would just be nice to have a place to get it all out. Lets see, I guess if anyone does follow this I should introduce myself. I am 23. I am happily married to a wonderful man. I am a nurse at a large nearby hospital. I am born, raised, and living in my home town in Missouri. I am strong. I am opinionated. I am always going to stand up for what is right. I am an animal lover. I am what I am.

One thing that I will probably write about a lot will be the "joys" of nursing. It is a huge part of my life. It is also what I think people will find most interesting. I tell people that no one knows what it is to be a nurse until they are one. I also say that if someone had told me what it would be like I would have run the other way and never spent 4years of my life getting my bachelors degree in nursing. When I say happily ever after I am being 100% serious and 100% sarcastic. I love my life outside of work. I am completely happy. However as most nurses know there is no such thing as happiness in your job. You may think that sounds cynical but until you have been there...

In my spare time I try to help out the Mid America Boston Terrier Rescue. I am highly passionate about the breed and I need something to make me feel like I am helping out. You may think that I should get that from my nursing career but needless to say I do not. I am wild about my two little Bostons at home. Guinness and Stella are my little clowns. I am sure I will post several times about them as well.

I love my family. My parents are amazing. My sister is a rising star. My grandparents are wonderful. My husband is the most loving person on this earth. I will probably also do most of my posting about him. I tell him all the time I hit the lotto with him, he is simply amazing. He is my world. He is perfect.

Well now that I have introduced the most important components in my life I think that is enough for tonight. I will resume posting soon. I have LOTS of free time on my hands. Although as I said before that I doubt anyone will read my blogs, if you do and want to comment, reply, suggest topics, want to know anything else about any of my posts just let me know.

That's it for tonight
I am happily ever after

No comments:

Post a Comment